Abstract submission will be carried out using the electronic platform only. Note that logging within the electronic platform is required prior to abstract submission. Once you have logged in the system you will find the abstract submission instructions on "Send Abstracts" Menu.
Please, read carefully the Abstract Submission Guidelines. Please follow format instructions given in our abstract template.
- Abstracts may be submitted in English.
- Display mode: you can choose among two presentation types: Oral or Poster. The Scientific Committee will determinate the final format of presentations, contacting authors when their presentations are accepted.
- Thematic Area: (See the topics of the congress). The topic of the abstract will be based on the content of the entire communication.
- Authors will be identified by their first name initials and surnames.
- University/ institution of the origin of the authors.
- Abstracts may have maximum 300 words.
- Save the abstract as MSWord (.doc or .docx) format, required to be attached on the platform.
If you are interested in submit a teaching communication, in addition to your scientific abstract, please choose the thematic area “Teaching Pharmacology”.
IMPORTANT: If you want your communication to be included in the book of abstracts, please upload your abstract in MSWord format (.doc or .docx) on the congress platform.
Your abstract will appear in the book in the same format as your uploaded document
Submission deadline is March 6, 2017.
To include your abstract, you must register and pay the fees until May 2, 2017.